22nd August, 2023 09:00 AM
Happy Valley–Goose Bay, NL, Happy Valley–Goose Bay, NL, Canada
22nd August to 25th August 2023
09:00 AM to 05:00 PM UTC -03:00
Happy Valley–Goose Bay, NL
Regus Business Center, Happy Valley–Goose Bay, NL, Happy Valley–Goose Bay, NL, Canada (CA)
• 32 hours of instructor-led training
• 60 days of E-learning
• 5 real-life industry projects in banking, telecom, insurance, and e-commerce domains
• 40 hours of Hands-on practice with CloudLabs
• 60 hours of project work
• Includes training on Yarn, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, Impala, HBase, and Apache Spark
• Exams fee included
• You will get Zillionventure's Hadoop certification at the end of the course
About the Course
Zillionventure's Big Data Hadoop Developer Certification course is designed to prepare you for your next assignment in the world of Big Data. Hadoop is the market leader among Big Data Technologies and it is an important skill for every professional in this field.
This big data course also prepares you for the Cloudera CCA175 certification with simulation exams and real-life projetcs on CloudLabs. The Cloudera certification is the most sought after big data certification in the industry. After completing the Zillionventure's Hadoop training, you will be exam ready for the Cloudera certification and job-ready for your next Big Data Assignment.
Who needs to attend?
Big Data career opportunities are on the rise, and Hadoop is quickly becoming a must-know technology for the following professionals:
• Software Developers and Architects
• Analytics Professionals
• Data Management Professionals
• Business Intelligence Professionals
• Project Managers
• Aspiring Data Scientists
• Graduates looking to build a career in Big Data Analytics
• Anyone interested in Big Data Analytics
Knowledge of Java is necessary for this course, so we are providing complimentary access to “Java Essentials for Hadoop” along with the course.
What is this course about?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
• Master the concepts of the Hadoop framework and its deployment in a cluster environment
• Understand how the Hadoop ecosystem fits in with the data processing lifecycle
• Learn to write complex MapReduce programs
• Describe how to ingest data using Sqoop and Flume
• Explain the process of distributing data using Spark
• Learn about Spark SQL, Graphx, MLlib
• List the best practices for data storage
• Explain how to model structured data as tables with Impala and Hive
• How to choose data storage format for your data usage patterns
Zillionventure's training is the best and value for time & money invested. We stand out because our customers
• Get trained at the best price compared to other training providers.
• Get trained by the best trainer in the industry.
• Get accesses to course specific learning videos.
• Get 100% Money back guarantee*.
Training Fee: $1999
Early Bird: Booking at least one month prior to the class start date.
Venue will be confirmed to the classroom participants one week prior to the workshop start date and online participants will get the session attendance link before 4- 5 days of the training start date. Venue is finalized one week prior to the start date so that we can accommodate last minute rescheduling from the participants and we do not incur additional cost for rescheduling or cancellation.
For more details please contact us at email - Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.
Need a place to stay? Compare every available hotel deal and Airbnb near Globalls, so book today to secure the best price!.