31st December to 1st January 2023
08:00 PM to 01:30 AM UTC -08:00
Bespoke Union Square San Francisco
848 Mission Street, Bespoke Union Square San Francisco, San Francisco, United States (US)
It's no secret that one of the most popular destinations in the world is San Francisco, and it's no different for the most highly anticipated holiday party of the year – New Year's Eve . It's all about the food, sights, sounds, and unique entertainment that this city has to offer. It hosts some of the best nightlife venues in the country, and when New Year's rolls around, things are amplified immensely! But if you're not up for battling the crowds and the cold crisp air to watch the fireworks on the Embarcadero, then head inside to one of the most sought after parties that San Francisco has to offer.
We invite you to spend this New Year’s Eve in the heart of the city. Bespoke San Francisco is located a stone's throw away from the World Famous Cable Car Turnaround and Union Square. It is one of the City’s premier event venues. This sophisticated and exclusive event space famed for its opulent, palatial Under the Dome setting will deliver a night you won’t forget.
This elegant soiree will feature local and world renowned DJs spinning the most pulse-pounding hits, Top 40, Hip Hop, House, Salsa, 80s, Reggaetón, Old School Flashbacks and much more so you can dance nonstop till the New Year. At midnight, the DJ will lead the beautiful crowd in a supercharged countdown. Always with an eye towards the highest-quality treatment, This New Year's Eve event also offers a host of exclusive VIP options – including Ultra and Platinum tickets – with special amenities like seating & VIP priority admission.
Event Highlights include:
Premium Open Bar Package (General Admission)
Ultra Open Bar Package
*Festive New Year’s Eve party favors will surround you, from Masks, Hats and more, while you get your party on throughout the evening.
New Year's Eve ticket prices often go up significantly (100% +) the closer you get to New Years Eve. Also note that many NYE Events will sell out well in advance of New Years Eve. About your Tickets: (1) Show up early and help reduce the wait time, (2) Make sure to have your ticket confirmation because you will need to show it upon request, (3) You accept the risks and agree to adhere to the rules and regulations for the evening (Purchase Policy). Please review Purchase Policy before making your final selection. Large crowds should be expected. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. ALL SALES FINAL: There are NO REFUNDS, NO CANCELLATIONS, no credits, no exchanges, and no transfers after the order has been made.
Good to Know
• 𝗧𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁𝘀: Presale ticket purchase required. Purchase early as the price will steadily increase.
• 𝗩𝗜𝗣 𝗧𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗕𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗣𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝗔𝘃𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲: limited amount of tables and in high demand, so act fast. For any additional questions please TEXT: 415 -968-8300 or Email: info@BlackNWhiteBall.com
• 𝗗𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗖𝗼𝗱𝗲: Suits or Tuxedos // Party or Cocktail Dresses // Semi Formal Attire Required.
• 𝗛𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗹 𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀:
Hotel Zelos - 12 Fourth St - SF
• 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝘆: Don't Drink & Drive. Uber / Lyft (VIP Drop off; 4th and Market) (GA Drop off; Mission St between 4th and 5th)
• 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴: 5th and Mission Parking Garage -833 Mission St, Directly across the street from the General Admission Entrance.
• 𝗠𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝟮𝟭+ 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗲. All sales are final; no refunds or exchanges. Prices are subject to change while supplies last.
• 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁 with Exclusive Deals on Table Service, Group Rates, & VENMO Promo Pricing: Please Visit www.NYEBOXOFFICE.com
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.
Need a place to stay? Compare every available hotel deal and Airbnb near Globalls, so book today to secure the best price!.